EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TRAINING
WHAT IS EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE?
Human beings are born with emotions. The primary implication of any emotion is agitation or disturbance of mind, feelings, passion, and any vehement or excited mental state, for example, anger, sadness, fear, enjoyment, etc. Researches have shown that emotional intelligence training and its understanding and management helps managers to have better interpersonal skills. Daniel Goleman, an American psychologist who popularized Emotional Intelligence (EI), talks about five main elements of emotional intelligence:
To be an effective manager, one must have a concrete understanding of how your emotions and actions affect the people around them. The better a leader relates to and works with others, the more successful he or she will be. Take the time to work on self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and social skills. Emotional Intelligence training will help managers to work in these areas so that they can excel in future.
WHAT IS THE RESULT OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TRAINING?
At the end of Emotional Intelligence Training, the participant will be able to understand the following
- Understanding the importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Accepting and working on One’s Emotions
- Better Interpersonal relationships
- Improved Team spirit
- Understanding stakeholders like customers,vendors etc.
- 3000+ Employees Trained
- 300+ Corporate Clients
- SHRM, AND ISO 9001: 2015 CERTIFICATION
- Best in class training facilitator
- Single point of contact for all training requirements
- across verticals and across levels
- Wide variety of trainers for specific needs
- Tailor made modules as per requirements