By the successful completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Make successful career in the field of facilitation and training
- Successfully apply the adult learning principles in training.
- Professionally and effectively deal and train trainees with different learning and personality styles.
- Make Positive impact on trainees and organisations.
- Play a suitable trainer’s role in different training situations.
- Manage the group dynamics in training and corporate contexts
- Evaluate training programs
- Realize the importance of managing each phase of group dynamics.
For POST – TTT participants
- Conduct employee sensitisation training
- IC capacity building
- Become IC external members as per POSH Act
30000 + EMPLOYEES SENSITISED
8000 + IC MEMBERS TRAINED
300 + CORPORATE CLIENTS
EXTERNAL IC MEMBER
100 + TRAIN THE TRAINER PROGRMS CONDUCTED
SHRM, HRCI AND ISO CERTIFICATION
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN TRAIN THE TRAINER - POSH
MODULE 1 - SOCIAL IMPACT
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Gender Sensitisation
- Unconscious Bias
MODULE 2 - POSH ACT
- Objectives of the Act
- Important Definitions
- IC Formation
- Complaint Process
MODULE 3 - IC CAPACITY BUILDING
- Power of IC Members
- Compliant Handling and Investigation
- Annual Report and Documentation
MODULE 4 - TRAINING DELIVERY
- Challenges of POSH Training
- The Art of Delivering online and classroom sessions
CORPORATE TRAINER AND FACILITATOR CERTIFICATION
MODULE 1 - TRAINING FUNDAMENTALS
- Trainings in Demand
- Training Objectives
- Adult learning styles
- Trainer Skills
- Trainer Self Assessment
MODULE 2 - TRAINING NEED ANALYSIS
- Client and Organizational Understanding
- Phases of training
- ADDIE Model
- Training need analysis model
MODULE 3 - INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
- Objectives setting
- Learning Outcomes
- Design process
- Presentation Mastery – Logo, Ethos, Pathos
- Facilitation Tools and Techniques
MODULE 4 - CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- Content Vs Context
- EEE Design Model
- Virtual facilitation
MODULE 5 - TRAINING DELIVERY
- Executive Presence
- Effective Training Climate
- Opening and Entry
- 15 minutes plan
- Stage Presence
- Facilitation challenges
- Creating Learning Ecosystem
- Audience Connect
MODULE 6 - HANDLING AUDIENCE AND EVALUATION
- Handling Audience
- Story Telling
- Reaction – Learning – Behavior – Results
- KrikPatrik’s Model
- Emotional Intelligence for Trainers
MODULE 7 - GETTING CLIENTS
- Building credibility as a Trainer
- Open Workshops
- Show Vs Tell Approach
- Generating Leads
- Client engagement
- Pricing and negotiation
MODULE 8 - SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Personal branding
- Social media calendar
- Effective content development
- Action Plan for next 30 days
- Action plan for next 90 days
PROTOUCH IS RECOGNIZED BY SHRM TO OFFER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDITS (PDCS) FOR SHRM-CP ® OR SHRM-SCP ®
THE USE OF THIS OFFICIAL SEAL CONFIRMS THAT THIS ACTIVITY HAS MET HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE’S ® (HRCI ®) CRITERIA FOR RECERTIFICATION CREDIT PRE-APPROVAL.
Certificate Programme In Train The Trainer - POSH
Next Batch For Certificate Programme In Train The Trainer – POSH Start from 15th July 2023 | Sat & Sun – 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM Enquire Now
Corporate Trainer and Facilitator Certification
Next Batch For Corporate Trainer and Facilitator Certification Start from 24th June 2023 | Sat & Sun 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Enquire Now
"Knowledge and delivery was really good. Aparna carries a lot of experience with her as well. The sessions were fun, engaging and helpful. Thank you so much Aparna and Protouch Corporate Training!"
"I have learnt so much till now from excellent faculty that I can recommend to any one to join here. A very useful and great learning experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
You just need to visit our website www.protouchpro.com and contact us on any of the mentioned number else you can fill the enquiry form and our Programme Advisor will connect with at the earliest.
We are located in 56, Jacaranda Marg, DLF phase 2, Gurgaon
All our Programmes are accredited by Global Organizations like SHRM, HRCI and IABAC. All our trainers are highly experienced industry experts. All our sessions are live.
Yes, We provide live online training.
Online classes are live sessions.
We encourage our participants to attend the live classes. Recording is not provided for this programme
No. However in case of extraordinary circumstances, this can be discussed on case to case basis.
All our trainers are experienced trainers and industry experts.
All our Programmes are accredited by Global Organizations like SHRM and HRCI.
No. There is no expiry date to this certificate.
Certificate will be sent to you via courier.
Yes. You have to give exam to get certified.
Each batch consists of 10 - 20 Participants.
Usually new batch starts every month. Please speak to our advisor for availability in the upcoming batch.