SALES MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Sales management is a business discipline which is management of a firm’s sales operations and focused on practical applications of techniques used in sales. If there’s one thing that’s always a constant in an organization’s sales pipeline, it is changing.
While that’s a positive factor when deals are progressing forward and are moving from discovery to proposal to closed-won, change is also often negative, caused by deals going dark or falling out of the pipeline altogether.
Sales leaders have the incredible challenge of keeping up with all of this change and are simultaneously held to forecasts usually set at the beginning of the year, the quarter, or the month.
The problem is, with so much movement, accurate forecasting can be an impossible challenge – or at least one that requires constant observation and management. The challenge compounds when executives and board get involved.
In our sales excellence training model, we work very closely with management, sales leaders, and their team to identify the process and people gaps through in-depth study and analysis. We structurally plan intervention through a combination of need gap analysis, training, consulting, process improvement and coaching. We measure the results of every intervention and help reach organisations revenue goals.
FOCUS ON SALES SKILLS
We have identified, for a good sales management process following are the skills that a sales person should focus on
- Understand what the buyer wants
- Establish trust with the buyer
- Communicate succinctly
- Tell really compelling stories
- Use a variety of marketing skills
SALES MANAGEMENT TRAINING OBJECTIVES
- Team Building
- Understanding goals and compensation
- Prospecting and Pipeline Management
- Sales Pitch and effective closing of deals
OUR FLAGSHIP PROGRAMS FOR SALES
- Sales Excellence
- Accelerating Sales Conversion
- Excellent Sales Closure
- Effective Sales communication
- 3000+ Employees Trained
- 300+ Corporate Clients
- SHRM, AND ISO 9001: 2015 CERTIFICATION
- Best in class training facilitator
- Single point of contact for all training requirements across verticals and across levels
- Wide variety of trainers for specific needs
- Tailor made modules as per requirements